Free MediaMonkey Alternatives for Android
There are many alternatives to MediaMonkey for Android if you are looking to replace it. The most popular Android alternative is foobar2000, which is free. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 50 alternatives to MediaMonkey and many of them are available for Android so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Android alternatives to MediaMonkey are AIMP (Free), Poweramp (Freemium), Kid3 (Free, Open Source) and jetAudio (Freemium).
- foobar2000 is an advanced freeware audio player for the Windows platform.Main features
- Free and full-featured media player with seamless, high-quality audio playback and comprehensive format support.
- Poweramp v3 is a major update focused on the new Audio engine, UI, and navigation.• new Audio engine:• support for hi-res output (where supported by the device)
- If you want to easily tag multiple MP3, Ogg/Vorbis, FLAC, MPC, MP4/AAC, MP2, Speex, TrueAudio, WavPack, WMA, WAV and AIFF files (e.g.
- JetAudio is integrated, multimedia software made of a single compact rack.
- RealPlayer with RealTimes (aka “RealPlayer” for short) still includes the legacy features, such as Video Player, Downloader, Converter, Organizer and Web Videos.
- BlackPlayer is an ad-free elegant modern local Music player. It's easy to use and one of the fastest out there.Key features:.
- Lightweight music player with a highly configurable visualizer that can export music videos.
- Features:• Free music player without advertisements.• Gorgeous user interface and animation with material design.
- • Hybrid DesignIt matches the material guide lines with iOS in mind. Works best on Android Lollipop and higher.• Navigation never made easier