Open Source Md5Checker Alternatives
The most popular alternative is HashCheck Shell Extension, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 50 alternatives to Md5Checker so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Md5Checker alternatives are GtkHash (Free, Open Source), OpenHashTab (Free, Open Source), RapidCRC Unicode (Free, Open Source) and fHash (Free, Open Source).
- File-integrity verification with CRC-32, MD5, SHA-1, SHA-2 and SHA-3, integrated into Windows file-properties dialog box.
- Currently supported hash functions include CRC32, ADLER32, GOST, MD2, MD4, MD5, MD6, SHA1, SHA2, SHA3, RIPEMD, HAVAL, TIGER, WHIRLPOOL and BLAKE2.
- OpenHashTab is a shell extension for conveniently calculating and checking file hashes from file properties.
- fHash - a file hash calculator for Windows and macOS.
- MD5summer is an application for Microsoft Windows 9x, NT, ME, 2000 and XP which generates and verifies md5 checksums.
- GUI frontend for fsum – a hash calculator supporting a ton of algorithms.
- Jacksum is a free and platform independent software for computing and verifying checksums, CRCs and message digests (known as hash values and fingerprints). "Jacksum" is a synthetic word made of JAva and ChecKSUM.
- A program to verify and write checksumfiles. It supports SFV and MD5 , even some exotic MD5 file types. Very easy to use, with a wizard interface.
- A Cocoa GUI Tool for calculating and checking file checksums (SHA-1, MD5 etc.).