Free MD5 File Hasher Alternatives
The most popular alternative is HashCheck Shell Extension, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 50 alternatives to MD5 File Hasher so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting MD5 File Hasher alternatives are Hashtab (Free Personal), GtkHash (Free, Open Source), OpenHashTab (Free, Open Source) and RapidCRC Unicode (Free, Open Source).
- File-integrity verification with CRC-32, MD5, SHA-1, SHA-2 and SHA-3, integrated into Windows file-properties dialog box.
- Fast and Simple. Users in over 200 countries have downloaded HashTab to use as a simple MD5 checker or for a more advanced file integrity check.
- Currently supported hash functions include CRC32, ADLER32, GOST, MD2, MD4, MD5, MD6, SHA1, SHA2, SHA3, RIPEMD, HAVAL, TIGER, WHIRLPOOL and BLAKE2.
- OpenHashTab is a shell extension for conveniently calculating and checking file hashes from file properties.
- QuickSFV integrates into the Windows Explorer shell and makes it very easy to verify files. Just double-click on the SFV file and QuickSFV does the rest.
- HashMyFiles is small utility that allows you to calculate the MD5 and SHA1 hashes of one or more files in your system.
- checksum is an easy-to-use, no-nonsense BLAKE2, SHA1 & MD5 hashing program for Windows, capable of creating & verifying hashes of files and folders, even whole drives...
- CHK is an advanced checksum utility — a simple application designed to help you verify the integrity of your files, find duplicates and much more!.
- fHash - a file hash calculator for Windows and macOS.