Maths IQ is a Application designed for checking multiple skills an individual should posses to have good mathamatics IQ. This app checks around 1000 Maths skill and accordingly give your ranking based on your performance. Ranking is also based on time taken to complete the IQ test.
The application is designed in such a way that it is useful for every age group above 8. User can change the time of the test from the menu according to the age/difficulty as required. More Info »
It has tricks to cover entire mathamatics spectrum so that your answer giving skills can be increased. The total tricks counts is more then 250 to name a few these are the topics under which we have coverd the trics.
Fun Math Tricks:
3. Multiplication table
5. Multiply two digit number by 11
6. Square numbers ending in 5
7. Multiply by 5
8. Multiply by 9
9. Multiply by 4
10. Dividing by 5
11. Subtracting from 1000
12. Tough multiplication
13. Power of two
14. Adding numbers close to hundreds
15. Subtracting numbers close to hundreds
16. Multiply numbers between 11 and 19
17. Square numbers between 11 and 99
18. Multiply two digit numbers having same tens digit and ones digits add up to ten
19. Square numbers between 50 and 59
20. Square numbers between 40 and 49
21. Multiply two digit numbers editing in 1
23. Square numbers between 100 and 109
*This free version of Maths IQ contains third party advertisements.
#Maths tricks #Mathematics #Maths Formulae #Maths Practise #maths Exercise #Maths Basics #Math games #Maths #Math quiz #Math puzzle ...
Links to official Maths IQ sites
Official Website Facebook Source
No features added
Add a feature
Education & Reference
arith-test iq-maths iq-test math maths-app maths-fun maths-guru maths-king maths-learning maths-logic maths-questions maths-revision maths-skills maths-summary maths-sums maths-teacher maths-test maths-topics maths-tricks number-one-maths