ManicTime Alternatives for Windows
There are many alternatives to ManicTime for Windows if you are looking to replace it. The most popular Windows alternative is ActivityWatch, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 100 alternatives to ManicTime and loads of them are available for Windows so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Windows alternatives to ManicTime are RescueTime (Freemium), Toggl Track (Freemium), Clockify (Freemium) and Trackabi (Freemium).
- Track how you spend time on your devices. Simple (yet powerful), extensible, no third parties.
- Web-based time management tool that tracks the activities and duration of a user's computer usage.
- Toggl Track data brings clarity around profitability and helps you get more done.Toggl Track works where you doOnline, offline, or on-the-go... we have an app for that!
- Clockify is a full-featured time tracking tool for teams. It comes with advanced time tracking features and unlimited team members.TIME TRACKING
- Powerful web-based & desktop software for time tracking and leave management optimized for freelancers, small and medium-sized companies. Includes a smart timer, leave management, time reports, invoices, user roles, and other helpful tools.
- Kimai is a free open source timetracker. It tracks work time and prints out a summary of your activities on demand. Yearly, monthly, daily, by customer, by project, by action …
- Simple time tracking, fast online invoicing, and powerful reporting software. Simplify employee timesheets and billing.
- Workpuls empowers your organization to analyze and optimize employee performance, productivity, and efficiency via deep behavioral data insights. .
- TopTracker enables team leads and individuals to effortlessly track progress with transparent and intuitive reports.
- DeskTime is a real-time time tracking software that analyzes productivity. It is the only fully automatic time tracking software where you can measure productivity and effectiveness.