MakeHuman Alternatives for Windows
There are many alternatives to MakeHuman for Windows if you are looking to replace it. The most popular Windows alternative is Blender, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 43 alternatives to MakeHuman and many of them are available for Windows so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Windows alternatives to MakeHuman are SketchUp (Freemium), DesignDoll (Freemium), MODO (Paid) and Bforartists (Free, Open Source).
- Blender is the free and open-source 3D creation suite. It supports the entirety of the 3D pipeline—modeling, rigging, animation, simulation, rendering, compositing, video editing, and motion tracking.
- SketchUp (formerly Google Sketchup) is a 3D modeling computer program for a wide range of drawing applications such as architectural, interior design, civil and mechanical...
- Design Doll is a software program that can freely manipulate human body models in 3D space for artistic reference.
- MODO is a fully featured 3D content creation application, famous primarily for it's modelling capabilities, MODO also offers a fast renderer, sculpting, painting, dynamics and animation tools.
- Bforartists is a fork of Blender. It comes with the same features, but with an improved UI and usability.
- The aim of ManuelbastioniLAB is to bring you a set of advanced tools to turn your Blender in a powerful laboratory for realistic humanoid characters creation.
- Real-time animation evolves with 3D Video FX, motion paths, HDR and rapid drag & drop creation inside iClone. iClone combines video production with 3D real-time animation.
- Art of Illusion is a free, open source 3D modelling and rendering studio.
- 3D world and character building software for generating studio-class, photo-realistic images and animations.
- Poser is a 3D rendering software package for the posing, animating and rendering of 3D polymesh human and animal figures.