Open Source MailCatch Alternatives
The most popular alternative is MailDrop, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 50 alternatives to MailCatch so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting MailCatch alternatives are Spamgourmet (Free, Open Source), Erine.email (Free, Open Source), Mailsac (Free, Open Source) and Inbox Kitten (Free, Open Source).
- MailDrop is a free throwaway e-mail address. It's temporary. It's transient. It's disposable.
- Spamgourmet provides disposable, optionally self destructing, email addresses that get created automatically the first time they are used, forward messages, and then automatically...
- Create unlimited disposable email adresses on the go and forward them to your main email adress, with this free and open-source solution.
- Email inbox service
Nearly all mail is accepted
Messages are regularly recycled
Trusted by Fortune 500 companies
- Inboxkitten is an open-source disposable email service that you can freely deploy adopt on your own!Use any inbox to avoid spam
- Open Source standalone trashmail solution that ships its own mail server.Host your own trashmail solution to use with your own domains or subdomains.How it works
- We all make many online accounts, but most of them are linked to 1 or 2 of our email addresses.
- tmpmail tmpmail is a command line utility that allows you to create a temporary email address and receive emails to the temporary email address.
- A local SMTP server with email display, used mostly for development of other apps. Think unlimited Mailtrap that runs on your own computer.