Being online and offline seller several times it happens that your customer wants to visit your nearby physical store either for building trust on your brand or to experience your physical store products. But having a number of stores across the region makes difficult for customers to find & locate their nearby store if such data is not available on your store. At that time, helping your customer to quickly find their nearby store along with contact information on your Magento 2 store page helps a lot.... More Info »
Magento 2 Store Locator Extension by MageComp allows your customer to quickly locate their nearby store and get direction & contact information for that store. On the frontend, the extension creates a separate store locator page that uses Google Map API to find nearby store and distance from user’s location. The extension comes with backend store manager grid from which admin can add the unlimited number of stores and can manage separate store information.
Why choose MageComp’s Magento 2 Store Locator Extension:
• Option to enable or disable the extension.
• Backend option to set custom Meta title and description for the frontend page.
• You can customize store locator page url if needed.
• Uses official Google Map API to find nearby store and direction.
• Using backend option, the admin can style Google Map and can change layout if needed.
• Option to set default latitude, longitude and default zoom value for the map.
• Choice for distance unit either in kilometer and meter.
• “Ask for Location” feature to quickly locate user’s location.
• Option to style Map radius from the backend if needed.
• You can turn or turn off frontend store slider.
• Backend grid to manage multiple stores and its respective information.
• Option to add store name, address, email, phone number, map latitude, longitude, distance and redirection link for each store using grid.
• On click of particular store customer can see store information and can get direction if needed.
Links to official Magento 2 Store Locator Extension by MageComp sites
Official Website Facebook Source
One time purchase (perpetual license) that cost about $149
No features added
Add a feature
magento magento-app magento-extension