Mac Linux USB Loader Alternatives for Mac
There are many alternatives to Mac Linux USB Loader for Mac if you are looking to replace it. The most popular Mac alternative is balenaEtcher, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 13 alternatives to Mac Linux USB Loader and five of them are available for Mac so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Mac alternatives to Mac Linux USB Loader are UNetbootin (Free, Open Source), Deepin Boot Maker (Free, Open Source), DiskMaker X (Free) and iSeePassword WizISO (Paid).
- balenaEtcher is a free and open-source image burner with support for Windows, macOS and GNU/Linux. It makes USB and SD card image burning as simple and fast as possible.
- Cross-platform tool to create bootable USB drive or create Live USB drives with built-in downloader for Linux ISO images and rescue disks.
- Deepin Boot Maker is a boot maker developed by Deepin Technology Team. It is simple in interface and easy to operate. It helps users to easily make deepin boot disk.
- Utility for making bootable drives from the installer for macOS (and older OS X versions).
- WizISO is the only reliable burning image tool with no demerits at all. Supports Windows and Mac OS. There 2 ways you can create a bootable disk from an ISO file: USB and DVD/CD and provides 4 types of file format: FAT, FAT 32, exFAT, NTFS, etc.