The most popular alternative is HomeBank, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 50 alternatives to LoveMoney so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting LoveMoney alternatives are You Need A Budget (Paid), Mint.com (Freemium), Money Manager Ex (Free, Open Source) and KMyMoney (Free, Open Source).
- Free personal accounting software designed for ease of use for finance and budget management.
- Stop living paycheck-to-paycheck, get out of debt, and save more money.PROVEN METHOD
- Mint.com is a free web-based personal financial management service for the US and Canada.
- Money Manager Ex is a free, open-source, cross-platform, easy-to-use personal finance software.
- KMyMoney is a cross-platform personal finance manager build on KDE frameworks technologies for your desktop and notebook environment.
- Advanced expense manager that allows you to track your expenses and plan budgets.
- Ledger is a powerful, double-entry accounting system that is accessed from the UNIX command-line. This may put off some users, since there is no flashy UI, but for those who want unparalleled reporting access to their data there are few alternatives.
- Online money management software for personal finance, account aggregation, budgeting, bill reminders and forecasting.
- Money Lover is a great yet simple manager for tracking your personal finance, i.e. your income, cash, spending, expenses, all conveniently from your mobile device.
- Receipts lets you collect receipts for expenses, taxes, or accounting. Automatically recognizes values such as dates, amounts, payment details, and more.