Looplabs Alternatives for Windows
There are many alternatives to Looplabs for Windows if you are looking to replace it. The most popular Windows alternative is FL Studio. It's not free, so if you're looking for a free alternative, you could try Pro Tools or Ohm Studio. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 23 alternatives to Looplabs and ten of them are available for Windows so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Windows alternatives to Looplabs are Ableton Live (Paid), Cubase (Paid), Studio One (Paid) and Magix ACID Pro (Paid).
- Professional DAW and beat making software covering all aspects of digital audio composition, mastering and editing.
- Live is software for creating musical ideas, turning them into finished songs, and even taking them onto the stage.
- Definitive desktop DAW (Digital Audio Workstation) for professional mixing, mastering, music production and sound design.
- Full-featured desktop DAW (Digital Audio Workstation) with powerful music composition, mixing and mastering tools.
- Pro Tools redefined the music, film, and TV industry, providing everything you need to compose, record, edit, and mix audio—in the studio or in the cloud, from anywhere.
- ACID Pro software is a DAW powerhouse that combines full multitrack recording and mixing, MIDI sequencing, and legendary ACID looping functionality for a seamless music-creation...
- Ohm Studio is the first real-time collaborative digital audio workstation. Start a project, invite musicians and make music together. It's as simple as that.
- A DAW for musicians with easy access to all essential tracking, sequencing, editing and mixing features, complete third-party VST and low-latency/high-fidelity audio driver support.
- Digital Performer lets you record, edit, arrange, mix, process and master audio and MIDI tracks side by side for songwriting, studio production, live performance, film and...
- Intuitive beat making software for beginners, DJs, and advanced producers. Spend less time hitting roadblocks and more time making music with Serato Studio.