Open Source Loom SDK Alternatives
The most popular alternative is Godot Engine, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 12 alternatives to Loom SDK so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Loom SDK alternatives are MonoGame (Free, Open Source), Limon Engine (Free, Open Source), UrhoSharp (Free, Open Source) and Wicked Engine (Free, Open Source).
- Godot is a fully featured, open source, MIT licensed game engine. It focuses on having great tools, and a visual oriented workflow that can export to PC, Mobile and Web platforms.
- One framework for creating powerful cross-platform games. The spiritual successor to XNA with 1000's of titles shipped across desktop, mobile, and console platforms.
- Limon is a multi platform 3D game engine mainly focusing on first person games. Focus of its development is ease of use and ease of study.
- UrhoSharp is a lightweight Game Engine suitable for using with C# and F# to create games and 3D applications.
- Wicked Engine is an open-source game engine written in C++. The main focus is to be easy to set up and use, light weight, high performance, and graphically advanced.
- Bitmelo is a game editor and engine for making small pixel art games. The editor has everything you need to develop a game in one convenient location.