TinEye is a powerful image search and recognition engine that can help to find where an image came from and how it's being used. It uses a reverse image search where unique digital signatures are created for each submitted image and then compared to other indexed images to...
- - TinEye is the most popular Web-based alternative to Lookuq.
- - TinEye is the most popular free alternative to Lookuq.
Google Lens lets you search what you see, get things done faster, and understand the world around you—using just your camera or a photo.
- - Google Lens is the most popular Android, iPhone, iPad & Android Tablet alternative to Lookuq.
Google Lens Features
Uses real facial recognition algorithms to compare a submitted photo with images of about 10 million people. The database obviously contains many freely available images from the Web, including Wikipedia.
- - PimEyes is the most popular commercial alternative to Lookuq.
Search by Image is a extension which enables you to initiate a reverse image search from the right-click context menu or the browser toolbar, and comes with support for more than 30 search engines.
- - Search by Image is the most popular Windows, Mac & Linux alternative to Lookuq.
- - Search by Image is the most popular Open Source alternative to Lookuq.
Search by Image Features
A useful Toolbox! Reverse image search with multiple engines + Extract images + Screenshot & Search
Cloud Vision API provides a comprehensive set of capabilities including object detection, ocr, explicit content, face, logo, and landmark detection.
Google Cloud Vision API Features
This extension allows you to initiate a Google search using any image on the web. By the Google Images team.
Ximilar is a Computer Vision platform that allows you to build and train Deep Learning models for Image Recognition, Detection, and Visual Search. Allows you to download a model for offline usage or connect to them via API.
- - Ximilar is the most popular SaaS & Self-Hosted alternative to Lookuq.
Image Analysis Toolset is a multifunctional app to analyze pictures. Included features: object Identifier, web image detector, logo Identifier, landmark Identifier: Optical Text Recognition (OCR) colorimeter, censorship risk meter.
Image Analysis Toolset Features
Reversee is a middleman between your pictures and Google Images, allowing you to perform a reverse image search. Use Reversee to search for: