Free Lokalize Alternatives
The most popular alternative is OmegaT, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 22 alternatives to Lokalize so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Lokalize alternatives are LF Aligner (Free, Open Source), JSONBabel (Free), Qt Linguist (Free, Open Source) and ZingWord (Free).
- OmegaT is a free translation memory application written in Java. It is a tool intended for professional translators. It does not translate for you!
- LF Aligner helps translators create translation memories from texts and their translations. It relies on Hunalign for automatic sentence pairing.
- JSONBabel is a tool for translating *.json language files. Features:— user-friendly and ready to use by translators, developers and your casual users;
- Qt provides excellent support for translating Qt C++ and Qt Quick applications into local languages. Release managers, translators, and developers can use Qt tools to accomplish their tasks.
- Simply marvellous tools for translators. Zingword is the new and easy to use CAT tool - you won’t have to relearn everything.
- Applanga is a flexible & easy to use cloud-based platform that automates the translation process for iOS, Android, OSX, Unity and web apps.
- Localise.io helps you manage localisation of iOS and Android applications without resubmitting it to the App Store or Google Play.
- Localize is a very convenient service that provides SDK and online update for iOS and Android apps translation.
- SimpleLocalize is a continuous localization service. The translations are managed in your SimpleLocalize project and published from there to the SimpleLocalize CDN to be consumed from your application.
- i18nexus is designed to manage and automate translations for your website or web application. Integrate quickly and seamlessly with React, Angular, Vue.js and more!