The most popular alternative is Plex, which is free. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 21 alternatives to Llink so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Llink alternatives are Universal Media Server (Free, Open Source), Infuse (Freemium), MiniDLNA (Free, Open Source) and Serviio (Freemium).
- Plex bridges the gap between your computer and your home theater, doing so with a visually appealing user interface that provides instant access to your media.
- Universal Media Server is a DLNA-compliant UPnP Media Server.
It was originally based on PS3 Media Server by shagrath.
- Ignite your video content with Infuse – the beautiful way to watch almost any video format on your iPhone, iPad, and Apple TV. No need to convert files!
- MiniDLNA (aka ReadyDLNA) is server software with the aim of being fully compliant with DLNA/UPnP-AV clients. It is developed by a NETGEAR employee …
- Serviio is a free media server. It allows you to stream your media files (music, video or images) to any DLNA-certified renderer device (e.g.
- PS3 Media Server is a DLNA compliant Upnp Media Server for the PS3, written in Java, with the purpose of streaming or transcoding.
- Free UPnP media server based on MediaTomb.
- Sit anywhere in your house and watch movies or TV shows on your iPhone, iPod or iPad.
- MediaTomb is an open source (GPL) UPnP MediaServer with a nice web user interface, it allows you to stream your digital media through your home network and listen to/watch it on a...
- Search movies, series, anime, subtitles, torrents and archives from open directories.