Open Source LiveZilla AlternativesHelp Desk Platforms and other similar apps like LiveZilla
Suggest and vote on features
- - Chatwoot is the most popular SaaS & Self-Hosted alternative to LiveZilla.
- - Chatwoot is the most popular Open Source alternative to LiveZilla.
Mibew Messenger (also known as Open Web Messenger) is an open-source live support application written in PHP and MySQL. It enables one-on-one chat assistance in real-time directly from your website.Suggest and vote on features
Chaskiq is a 100% open source conversational marketing platform build as an alternative for Intercom, Drift, and others, currently under active development.Suggest and vote on features
Tiledesk is a Free and Open Source Live Chat with AI-powered Chatbots. Build your own customer support with a multi-channel platform for Web, Android and iOS. Engage your customers on all the digital channels, from WhatsApp to your website.Suggest and vote on features
- Extensible by Plugins/ExtensionsTiledesk can be extended with add-ons, plugins and extensions.
- Auto ResponderTiledesk allows you to set automatic responses to messages or emails based on user actions or pre-established rules.
- No Coding RequiredTiledesk can be used without an coding or programming skills.
PyLiveResponse is a Desktop application designer to work with Kayako LiveResponse. Until now this was only possible using the windows only Live Response client. pyliveresponse works on Linux, Mac OS X and Windows.PyLiveResponse has no features, suggest some!
Help Center Live is an open-source, community driven live chat & support system. You may easily provide live support on your website just like large companies do with very little work. With Help Center Live, you can provide a real-time, live support or sales person...HelpCenter Live has no features, suggest some!Discontinued