Open Source Windows Live Mesh Alternatives
The most popular alternative is ownCloud, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 100 alternatives to Windows Live Mesh so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Windows Live Mesh alternatives are FreeFileSync (Free, Open Source), Duplicati (Free, Open Source), Dropboxifier (Free, Open Source) and Qtd Sync (Free, Open Source).
- A safe home for all your data – Access & share your files, calendars, contacts, mail & more from any device, on your terms.
- FreeFileSync is a folder comparison and synchronization software that creates and manages backup copies of all your important files.
- Duplicati is a backup client that securely stores encrypted, incremental, compressed backups on local storage, cloud storage services and remote file servers. The Duplicati project was inspired by Duplicity and had similar functionality until 2008.
- Dropboxifier helps you simplifying the process of adding folders to Dropbox and creating symbolic links.
- A graphical interface for the Rsync engine that will synchronise files between two computers either locally or over the internet.
- Syncless - An open-source and free synchronization tool so seamless youll forget about it
- Despite a name that conjures up comedic visions, Bonkey the Backup Monkey is a serious backup program with tremendous potential.