Open Source Lisk Alternatives
The most popular alternative is Bitcoin, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 46 alternatives to Lisk so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Lisk alternatives are Monero (Free, Open Source), Ethereum (Free, Open Source), Litecoin (Free, Open Source) and NameCoin (Free, Open Source).
- Bitcoin is a peer-to-peer digital currency. Peer-to-peer (P2P) means that there is no central authority to issue new money or keep track of transactions.
- Monero is a secure, private, untraceable currency. It is open-source and freely available to all.
- Ethereum is a decentralized platform that runs smart contracts: applications that run exactly as programmed without any possibility of downtime, censorship, fraud or third party interference.
- Litecoin is a peer-to-peer Internet currency that enables instant payments to anyone in the world. It differs from its parent...
- Namecoin is a distributed domain name system based on the Bitcoin technology. Namecoin extends Bitcoin to add transactions for registering, updating and transferring domain names.
- Dogecoin is an open source, decentralized, peer-to-peer cryptocurrency, favored by Shiba Inus worldwide.
- Golem is a global, open sourced, decentralized supercomputer that anyone can access. It's made up of the combined power of user's machines, from personal laptops to entire datacenters.
- DASH is a secure, blockchain-based global financial network which offers private transactions.
- Ripple is a monetary system that makes simple obligations between friends as useful for making payments as regular money.
- Stellite is the first cryptocurrency to link IPFS and ZeroNet with blockchain and to make a globally scalable and mobile-friendly ecosystem.