Link Evaluator Alternatives
Xenus Link Sleuth checks Web sites for broken links. Link verification is done on "normal" links, images, frames, plug-ins, backgrounds, local image maps, style sheets, scripts and java applets.
- - Xenu's Link Sleuth is the most popular Windows alternative to Link Evaluator.
- - Xenu's Link Sleuth is the most popular free alternative to Link Evaluator.
Last updated in 2010
LinkChecker is a free, GPL licensed website validator. LinkChecker checks links in web documents or full websites. Check websites and HTML documents for broken links.
- - LinkChecker is the most popular Linux alternative to Link Evaluator.
- - LinkChecker is the most popular Open Source alternative to Link Evaluator.
If you've maintained a website for any length of time, you'll know that links very quickly become broken. Unless you enjoy clicking every single link on your site followed by the back button, then you'll need to use a website crawler like Integrity!
- - Integrity is the most popular Mac alternative to Link Evaluator.
If you need more features than only a website link checker - such as XML sitemap (conforming to the standard protocol), html validity, essential SEO checks such as page title, headings, meta description and keywords - then try Scrutiny.
- - Scrutiny is the most popular commercial alternative to Link Evaluator.
Fast Link Checker is a tool used for searching sites for broken links. It begins checking from the starting page and goes through all pages one by one until it checks all pages on the site. If Fast Link Checker finds a broken link, it shows its position in the document, the...
Meta Forensics is a website architecture, internal link and SEO analysis tool that helps identify unseen website problems on your website.
- - Meta Forensics is the most popular Web-based alternative to Link Evaluator.
Meta Forensics Features
A1 Website Analyzer can crawl websites and collect data to be used for finding site and SEO problems. Filter results to see which URLs are blocked by robots.txt, which are noindex, nofollow, canonical to self, canonical to other, response codes etc.
Check for broken links on any website. Links that don't work damage your search rankings and provide for a poor user experience. No downloads - just enter the name (URL) of the website you wish to check.