Free Lightscreen Alternatives for Windows
There are many alternatives to Lightscreen for Windows and since it's discontinued a lot of people are looking for a replacement. The best Windows alternative is ShareX, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 100 alternatives to Lightscreen and loads of them is available for Windows so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Windows alternatives to Lightscreen are Greenshot (Freemium, Open Source), LightShot (Free), Snipping Tool (Free) and FastStone Capture (Paid).
- 141 alternatives
- 88 showing
- ShareX is a free and open source program that lets you capture or record any area of your screen and share it with a single press of a key. It also allows uploading images, text or other types of files to over 80 supported destinations. View 223 alternatives to ShareX
- Free • Open Source
- Google Chrome
- Lightshot - easy screenshot tool, is screen capture tool for Windows and Mac platforms, with the added advantage of automatically uploading it online for sharing or editing. View 180 alternatives to LightShot
The Lightshot app generates URLs that are easy to guess or scrape, making it alarmingly easy for anyone to view grabs of private messages or intimate photos.
- Free • Proprietary
- Google Chrome
- A full-featured screen capture tool, Intuitive image editor, color picker, color palette, pixel-ruler, protractor, crosshair, whiteboard and more. View 204 alternatives to PicPick
- Free Personal • Proprietary
- Software as a Service (SaaS)
PicPick vs LightscreenSame but more full-features. But not bloated either — all the additional features make sense in their contexts.