Open Source Self-Hosted Let's Chat Alternatives
There are many alternatives to Let's Chat as a self-hosted solution and since it's discontinued a lot of people are looking for a replacement. The most popular Self-Hosted alternative is Element, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 50 alternatives to Let's Chat and 18 are available as a self-hosted solution so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Self-Hosted alternatives to Let's Chat are Matrix.org (Free, Open Source), Mattermost (Freemium, Open Source), Rocket.Chat (Freemium, Open Source) and Zulip (Free Personal, Open Source).
- A free instant messaging and collaboration software based on the Matrix protocol.
- Matrix defines a set of open APIs for decentralised communication, suitable for securely publishing, persisting and subscribing to data over a global open federation of servers...
- Zulip is a group chat app in which messages are threaded by topic, helping you have long-running, organized conversations.
- Opensource task & productivity management tool for startups, engineered based on the concepts of OKR.
- A newly open sourced self hosted Slack like alternative for building persistent chat communities.
- The free and open-source Crust Messaging is a secure, high performance,Slack alternative that allows your teams to collaborate more efficiently, as well as communicate safely with other organisations or customers.
- An IRC-like internet chatroom hosted on ZeroNet, a distributed network. 0rc is a fully distributed website, and messages are shared through peers using the ZeroNet stack.
- hack.chat is a minimal, distraction-free chat application.