Learning with Texts Alternatives for Android
Anki is a program which makes remembering things easy. Because it is a lot more efficient than traditional study methods, you can either greatly decrease your time spent studying, or greatly increase the amount you learn.
- - Anki is the most popular Windows, Android, Mac & iPhone alternative to Learning with Texts.
- - Anki is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to Learning with Texts.
Opinions about Anki as a Alternative to Learning with Texts
RemNote is the note-taking tool that gives you memory superpowers. It automatically generates flashcards from your notes and figures out the optimal time to practice each flashcard so you don't forget what you've learned.
- - RemNote is the most popular Web-based alternative to Learning with Texts.
Rosetta Stone is the worlds #1 language-learning software. Our comprehensive foreign language program provides language learning for individuals and language learning for organizations.
- - Rosetta Stone is the most popular Android Tablet & SaaS alternative to Learning with Texts.
- - Rosetta Stone is the most popular commercial alternative to Learning with Texts.
Opinions about Rosetta Stone as a Alternative to Learning with Texts
Learn Spanish, French, Italian, German, English, Chinese and 6 other languages. Language learning is simple, fun and effective with Busuu. You can even fit language learning into your daily schedule with the help of our study plan.
Learn languages by immersing yourself in a world of interesting, authentic content! Start with easy beginner lessons but quickly progress into learning languages from interesting, authentic content. 1000s of hours of lessons, podcasts, books, interviews and more, all with...
Learn 33 languages in 500 bite-size lessons and 14 conversational modules. Be on your way to fluency by mastering the most essential 5000 words and phrases spoken by professional voice actors.
- Is this is a good alternative?YesNo6 LangBrowser - Learn Vocabulary while browsing alternatives
- Android Tablet
Learning with Texts | Save Vocabulary in Content with Sentences you read
- Save new words and sentence that matters to you when you read any languages (learn English, Spanish, French..)
- Learn your saved vocabulary in context.
The website and Android app are unavailable. Only the iOS app is still available on the Apple App Store.
Opinions about LangBrowser - Learn Vocabulary while browsing as a Alternative to Learning with Texts
SuperMemo (from "Super Memory") is a learning method and software package developed by SuperMemo World in Poland from 1985 to the present. It is a practical application of the spaced repetition learning technique that has been proposed for efficient instruction by a...
Memcards is a spaced repetition flashcard app for studying that solves the problems of "avalanche" and makes it faster to study decks by arranging them in grids.
Revisy simplifies and speeds up your learning by intelligently choosing what to revise based on your current level of understanding.
The Language Crush Reading Tool works on over 100 languages. Read without breaking your rhythm - get definitions for words and phrases on the fly. Words are color coded as unknown, known and learning, and detailed stats are kept.