Free LeapDroid Alternatives for Linux
LeapDroid is not available for Linux but there are some alternatives that runs on Linux with similar functionality. The most popular Linux alternative is Android-x86, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 15 alternatives to LeapDroid and six of them are available for Linux so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Linux alternatives to LeapDroid are Phoenix OS (Free), Genymotion (Free Personal), Shashlik (Free, Open Source) and HarmonyOS (Free, Open Source).
- This is a project to port Android open source project to x86 platform, formerly known as "patch hosting for Android x86 support".
- Phoenix OS is a personal computer operating system which is further researched and developed based on the Android platform, mainly orients to smart tablet, laptop, desktop...
- Genymotion is an Android emulator for building and testing great Android apps. It’s fast, simple and powerful.
- The goal of Shashlik is to provide a way to run Android applications on a standard Linux desktop as easily and simply as possible.Under the hood
- HarmonyOS is a lightweight, compact operating system with powerful functionality, and it will first be used for smart devices like smart watches, smart screens, in-vehicle systems, and smart speakers.
- Stream iOS & Android Simulators in the Browser For embedding apps in websites, development, collaboration, testing and more