Free LEADTOOLS H.264 Alternatives
The most popular alternative is FFmpeg, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 14 alternatives to LEADTOOLS H.264 so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting LEADTOOLS H.264 alternatives are QuickTime Player (Free), DivX (Freemium), Xvid (Free, Open Source) and Video Transcoder (Free, Open Source).
- FFmpeg is an open source project that develops libraries and programs for handling multimedia data.
- Watch Internet video, HD movie trailers, and personal media clips. Whether it’s on the web or on your desktop, QuickTime Player brings your digital media brilliantly to life.
- A professional and reliable software solution that provides you with the latest codecs and enables high quality DivX HEVC video creation and video streaming.
- Xvid is an open-source research project focusing on video compression and is a collaborative development effort. All code is released under the terms of the GNU GPL license.
- Video Transcoder is an application which uses the open source program ffmpeg to transcode video files from one format to another. By selecting the video to process, details for the video are provided and the desired settings can be configured.
- x264 is a free software library for encoding video streams into the H.264/MPEG-4 AVC format.Encoder features 8x8 and 4x4 adaptive spatial transform
- Voukoder is system wide video- and audio encoding service for Windows that improves your media encoding experience.
- Substitutes a video for its smallest size version which does not have perceivable quality loss.