Free Launchpad Alternatives for Mac
Launchpad is not available for Mac but there are plenty of alternatives that runs on macOS with similar functionality. The most popular Mac alternative is GitHub, which is free. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 50 alternatives to Launchpad and many of them are available for Mac so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Mac alternatives to Launchpad are Bitbucket (Freemium), Gitea (Free, Open Source), JIRA (Paid) and Trac (Free, Open Source).
- GitHub is a web-based Git repository hosting service.
- Code collaboration version control. Offers hosted (freemium) for limited (5) users, and a commercial self-hosted for a subscription. Free licenses are available for qualified open source projects, nonprofits, and classrooms.
- Gitea is a community managed fork of Gogs lightweight code hosting solution written in Go and published under the MIT license.
- Trac is an enhanced wiki and issue tracking system for software development projects. Trac uses a minimalistic approach to web-based software project management.
- GitBucket is the easily installable open-source GitHub clone written with Scala.
- GitPrep is a Github clone.
- Powerful, instant code search across all your code:* Search in files and diffs using simple terms, regular expressions, and other filters.
- Allura is an open source implementation of a software "forge", a web site that manages source code repositories, bug reports, discussions, mailing lists, wiki pages...
- Gitweb is a git web interface written in Perl.