Fing helps you understand most of your home network. See all the devices connected to your Wi-Fi, run network scanners, monitor your Internet speed, know your security level, set automated vulnerability checks, and much more.
- - Fing is the most popular Windows, Android, Mac & iPhone alternative to LANeye.
- - Fing is the most popular free alternative to LANeye.
Wireless Network Watcher is a small utility that scans your wireless network and displays the list of all computers and devices that are currently connected to your network.
PacketFence is a Free and Open Source network access control (NAC) system. PacketFence is actively maintained and has been deployed in numerous large-scale institutions over the past years. It can be used to effectively secure networks - from small to very large heterogeneous...
- - PacketFence is the most popular Linux alternative to LANeye.
- - PacketFence is the most popular Open Source alternative to LANeye.
ThingsPage Sensor software detects and authenticates endpoints without a dedicated hardware. No PC agents are required. Installing the Sensor at one Windows machine at each network makes it easy to have centralized management of multiple networks.
- - ThingsPage is the most popular Web-based alternative to LANeye.
- - ThingsPage is the most popular commercial alternative to LANeye.
Cisco NAC Appliance, formerly known as Cisco Clean Access, is a network admission control (NAC) system developed by Cisco Systems designed to produce a secure and clean network environment.
Cisco NAC Appliance Features