Free Label Box Alternatives
The most popular alternative is UniversalDataTool, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 17 alternatives to Label Box so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Label Box alternatives are Computer Vision Annotation Tool (CVAT) (Free, Open Source), Supervisely (Freemium), HyperLabel (Free Personal) and Cloud AutoML (Freemium).
- Label any type of data, images, text, or documents, in an easy-to-use open-source web interface or desktop app.
- Computer Vision Annotation Tool (CVAT) is a web-based tool which helps to annotate video and images for Computer Vision algorithms.
- Supervisely helps people with and without machine learning expertise to create state-of-the-art computer vision applications. We care about entire workflow from raw data to building and deploying neural networks for your special task without coding.
- A desktop application with a UX built for through-put, HyperLabel is a complete toolset for quality labeling process management and training data creation.
- Cloud AutoML helps you easily train high quality custom machine learning models with limited machine learning expertise needed.
- VGG Image Annotator is a simple and standalone manual annotation software for image, audio and video. VIA runs in a web browser and does not require any installation or setup.
- doccano is an open source text annotation tool for humans. It provides annotation features for text classification, sequence labeling and sequence to sequence tasks.