Paid KNote Alternatives
The most popular alternative is NoteLedge. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 100 alternatives to KNote so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting KNote alternatives are Notezilla (Paid), DEVONthink (Paid), WizNote (Paid, Open Source) and 2Do (Paid).
- NoteLedge Cloud is the world's most versatile multimedia note-taking app that allows you to take notes, sketch your ideas, record audio and video, organize multimedia content, share and present your work.
- Colorful & powerful sticky notes app for Windows & Phones. Set reminder alarms, attach them to any website or document, organize them using folders/tags, sync sticky notes between devices & send notes across LAN or to any contact across the globe.
- DEVONthink is a solution to the digital age conundrum. It is your second brain, the one and only database for all your digital files, be they PDFs, emails, Word docs or even multimedia files.
- WizNote is a Note software, which is especially designed for Internet users and mobile Internet users.
- 2Do lets you take a completely different approach to managing your tasks. With its extremely simple-to-use interface and a comprehensive and flexible set of powerful features, it lets you focus on what's most important to you: your life. .
- The note-taking app with robust Markdown editor, supporting macOS, Windows, and Linux. This app is designed to be the most convenient way to make notes in Markdown for your daily hacking.
- Marvin incorporates principles from behavioral psychology to help you beat procrastination, feel in control and finish your todo list. Marvin is specifically designed to help you get your tasks done and not just store them.
- Quiver is a notebook built for programmers.
- Start writing your thoughts and memories and have them synced and backed up in the cloud.
glimpses use Dropbox syncing capabilities to sync all your entries. It stores your data at Dropbox service. Just authorize with Dropbox and you're ready to go.
- Yojimbo makes keeping all the small (or even large) bits of information that pour in every day organized and accessible.