Open Source KeystoneJS Alternatives
The most popular alternative is WordPress, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 27 alternatives to KeystoneJS so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting KeystoneJS alternatives are Ghost (Paid, Open Source), Drupal (Free, Open Source), Joomla (Free, Open Source) and DEV Community (Free, Open Source).
- WordPress is open source software you can use to create a beautiful website, blog, or app.
- Ghost is a fully open source, hackable platform for building and running a modern online publication. We power blogs, magazines and journalists from Zappos to Sky News.
- Drupal is a free software package that allows an individual, a community of users, or an enterprise to easily publish, manage and organize a wide variety of content on a website.
- Joomla is an award-winning content management system (CMS), which enables you to build web sites and powerful online applications.
- Where programmers share ideas and help each other grow. It is an online community for sharing and discovering great ideas, having debates, and making friends.
- Apostrophe is the open source CMS for everyone. Manage content elegantly with Developer forward tech and take ownership of your digital experience.
- Wagtail is a content management system built on Django. It's focused on user experience, and offers precise control for designers and developers.
- Modern, open source, fast and secure content management system based on Bootstrap 3 using the latest technology.
CMS has been build from Scratch and uses the latest bootstrap framework, jQuery and technology like HTML5, CSS3, PHP5 and MySQL5.
- CSZ CMS is an open source web application that allows to manage all content and settings on the websites. CSZ CMS was built on the basis of Codeigniter and design the structure of Bootstrap, this should make your website fully responsive with ease.