KeyNote NF Alternatives for Windows
There are many alternatives to KeyNote NF for Windows if you are looking to replace it. The most popular Windows alternative is Joplin, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 100 alternatives to KeyNote NF and loads of them are available for Windows so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Windows alternatives to KeyNote NF are Microsoft OneNote (Freemium), Evernote (Freemium), Standard Notes (Freemium, Open Source) and Zim (Free, Open Source).
- An open source note taking and to-do application with synchronisation capabilities.
- A digital notebook application that gives people one place to gather notes and information. .
- Evernote is a cross-platform, freemium app designed for note taking, organizing, and archiving.
- Standard Notes is a simple and private notes app. It allows you to write and sync your notes across all your devices, including your iPhone, iPad, Mac, and web browser.
- A desktop personal wiki with inline preview as-you-type and lots of plugins.
- A hierarchical note taking application, featuring rich text and syntax highlighting, storing data in a single xml or sqlite file.
- NoteLedge Cloud is the world's most versatile multimedia note-taking app that allows you to take notes, sketch your ideas, record audio and video, organize multimedia content, share and present your work.
- A "hierarchical spreadsheet" that is a great replacement for spreadsheets, mind mappers, outliners, PIMs, text editors and small databases.
- Plain text notepad with markdown support and todo list manager for Linux, Mac OS X and Windows, that works together with the notes application of ownCloud.
- Online Notebook application: Zoho Notebook lets you combine text, images, audio, video, RSS feeds, documents and much more.