Free KEL CHM Creator Alternatives
HelpNDoc is an easy to use yet powerful and intuitive tool to create html help files, help web sites, printed manuals and eBooks.
- - HelpNDoc is the most popular Windows alternative to KEL CHM Creator.
- - HelpNDoc is the most popular free alternative to KEL CHM Creator.
Chmox is a free (of charge), open source application for OS X which lets you read Windows Help Files (CHM files).
- - Chmox is the most popular Mac alternative to KEL CHM Creator.
- - Chmox is the most popular Open Source alternative to KEL CHM Creator.
Last version, 0.3, released on February 2005, is still downloadable from the official website.
CHM Decoder may decompile your CHM file (Compiled Windows HTML Help) or e-book and extract all source files. This tool free for use and work easily and quickly. Want to convert CHM to HTML and view that in your PocketPC or in your web pages? CHM Decoder can help to you.
CHM Decoder Features
iChm for Mac, iPhone/iPod Touch [for Mac:
- Fully built with Cocoa. No ugly window and slow rendering.
- Tab browsing
- Search. Result sorted by relevance.
- Text encoding detecting/switching
- Find in the page
- Tag powered bookmark
- Text zoom
- Export to.
Microsoft HTML Help is the standard help system for the Windows platform. Authors can use HTML Help to create online help for a software application or to create content for a multimedia title or Web site.
Microsoft HTML Help Features
GnoCHM is a CHM file viewer. It is designed to integrate nicely with Gnome.
It uses PyCHM, a Python package that exports the CHMLIB API. Features are:
- Support for external ms-its links
- Full text search support
- Configurable support for HTTP lin.
- - GnoCHM is the most popular Linux alternative to KEL CHM Creator.