Kaxaml is described as 'lightweight XAML editor that gives you a "split view" so you can see both your XAML and your rendered content (kind of like XamlPad but without the gigabyte'. There are more than 50 alternatives to Kaxaml for a variety of platforms, including Windows, Linux, Mac, Online / Web-based and .NET Framework. The best alternative is Notepad++, which is both free and Open Source. Other great apps like Kaxaml are Eclipse (Free, Open Source), Microsoft Visual Studio (Free Personal), Qt Creator (Free, Open Source) and Adobe Dreamweaver (Paid).
- 64 alternatives
The program is no longer updated. Last version, 8.1.2, released in May 2013, can be still bought from the official website.
- Paid • Proprietary
- Embitz is a free C/C++ IDE built to meet the most demanding needs of its users working in the field of embedded software development Finally, an IDE with all the features you need and operation across different targets (ARM, MSP430, PIC, ...). View 139 alternatives to Embitz
- Free • Open Source
- Corezoid Process Engine helps companies build, manage, host and run their processes in the cloud without coding. Get your free 30-day trial with the unlimited version of Corezoid right now, including basic support, documentation and learning center. View 308 alternatives to Corezoid Process Engine
- Free Personal • Proprietary
- Chrome OS
- Software as a Service (SaaS)
- JujuEdit is a file editor, or alternatively a text editor with knobs-on. It is an application designed for me and people like me. View 150 alternatives to JujuEdit
The program is no longer updated. Last version, 1.44, released in September 2006, can be still downloaded from the official website.No screenshots yet
- Free • Proprietary