K-9 Mail Alternatives for Mac
K-9 Mail is not available for Mac but there are plenty of alternatives that runs on macOS with similar functionality. The most popular Mac alternative is Thunderbird, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 36 alternatives to K-9 Mail and 16 are available for Mac so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Mac alternatives to K-9 Mail are Microsoft Office Outlook (Paid), Mailspring (Freemium), Spark (Freemium) and Airmail (Paid).
- Free email application that’s easy to set up and customize - and it’s loaded with great features!.
- Part of the Microsoft Office Suite, Outlook is a personal information manager that lets you manage your e-mail, calendar, contacts, and tasks.
- Boost your productivity and send better email with Mailspring, a beautiful, fast email client for Mac, Windows, and Linux. Mailspring is free to use and an optional pro version adds read receipts, send later, reminders and more.
- E-mail app with all the great features: swipes (long/short), snooze, add (multiple) attachments from the cloud, support for various e-mail services and more.
- Airmail is a lightweight and lightning fast mail client for Mac. Feature list:Accounts:- Unified Inbox and folders- Multi Account with editable html signatures.
- Opera Mail powerfully organizes, indexes, and sorts your messages.
- BlueMail is a modern, mobile first, powerful Email management tool with a sleek design, unified inbox and support for all your accounts: IMAP,Exchange,POP3.
- Canary is an exciting new email client for Mac that offers a full set of powerful features with one key difference - your emails are not stored on a 3rd party server.
- A whole new way of using email. Reimagined for the modern age, it transforms the way you communicate, share media, interact with notifications, manage your inbox, stay productive or track updates from your favorite publishers and brands.
- Kube is a modern communication and collaboration client built with QtQuick on top of a high performance, low resource usage core.