Justinmind Alternatives for Linux
Pencil is a standalone app that lets you create diagrams or UI mockups. It doesn't have collaboration/multi-user features.
Suggest and vote on features
- - Pencil Project is the most popular Linux alternative to Justinmind.
- - Pencil Project is the most popular Open Source alternative to Justinmind.
Pencil Project Features
Quant-UX is an integrated Prototyping and Analytics software. It allows you to design, test and analyze interaction prototypes.Suggest and vote on features
- No Coding RequiredQuant-UX can be used without an coding or programming skills.
- Live PreviewInstantly see what your files and documents look like as you create them.
- Ad-freeQuant-UX doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- LightweightQuant-UX consumes less device resources compared to similar apps.
- Design handoffView and share snippets of generated code and design specs from your design in Quant-UX
- Real time collaborationMultiple users can work together in Quant-UX simultaneously.
- Dark ModeQuant-UX supports dark mode for comfortable usage in low light conditions.
Online tool for creating mockups in the browser. Use your browser’s save function to save the file (just html for view only, complete save for an editable version) or export to codepen for others to view.Suggest and vote on features
WireframeSketcher is a software tool that helps quickly create wireframes, mockups and prototypes for desktop, web and mobile applications. It comes both as a plug-in for any Eclipse-based IDE and a standalone version.Suggest and vote on features
UXPin is a web-based system for managing design documents like wireframes, sitemaps, persona descriptions or flowcharts. It lets you upload image files, invite teammates to review and comment on them, and keep track of revisions.Suggest and vote on features
EaSynth ForeUI is an easy-to-use UI prototyping tool. You can use ForeUI to create skinnable prototype of software or website, and run the interactive simulation in your web browser. You can switch the UI theme of the prototype, thus the fidelity will be changed as well.ForeUI has no features, suggest some!
HotGloo is a UX, wireframe and prototyping tool designed to build wireframes for web, mobile and wearables. Create and share fully interactive prototypes with your team and clients and gather feedback on the process.Suggest and vote on features
MockupTiger is a web based application that helps you to build fluid wireframes, mockups or prototypes for your next web application or desktop software.Suggest and vote on features
Specfox is the first tool to address the tedious process of writing website specifications, which is often frustrating and time-consuming. You shouldn't be spending hours trying to explain developers design features and creating ugly descriptions in software which was not...Specfox has no features, suggest some!
Quickly create, share and simulate professional wireframes, mock-ups and UI prototypes online without programming. Pidoco is an easy-to-use web-based prototyping application that comes with real-time collaboration and usability testing features and can speed up your projects by...Suggest and vote on features