JPEGmini Alternatives for Mac
There are many alternatives to JPEGmini for Mac if you are looking for a replacement. The best Mac alternative is ImageOptim. It's not free, so if you're looking for a free alternative, you could try E-mage or JPEG Archive. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 25 alternatives to JPEGmini and 17 are available for Mac so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Mac alternatives to JPEGmini are pngquant (Free, Open Source), Optimage (Freemium), SpaceSaver (Paid) and Shrink O'Matic (Free).
- 47 alternatives
- 17 showing
- Reduces the file sizes of images without quality loss by removing bloated metadata. View 67 alternatives to ImageOptim
- Free Personal • Open Source
- Software as a Service (SaaS)
ImageOptim vs JPEGminiOnly gave me a 6% reduction of file size, whereas JPEGmini gives me up to 80%.does almost the same stuff, but only on macOS
- Utilities for archiving photos for saving to long term storage or serving over the web. The goals are: use a common, well supported format (JPEG), minimize storage space and cost, identify duplicates / similar photos. View 18 alternatives to JPEG Archive
- Free • Open Source
- SpaceSaver reduces the size of JPEG image files while preserving image quality. Smaller JPG files means faster transfers, speedy webpage load times, and more free space on your hard drives. View 1 alternatives to SpaceSaver
- Paid • Proprietary
SpaceSaver vs JPEGminiIt's a bit faster and the images end up a smaller file size.