JoyToKey Alternatives for Windows
There are many alternatives to JoyToKey for Windows if you are looking to replace it. The most popular Windows alternative is Xpadder. It's not free, so if you're looking for a free alternative, you could try InputMapper or JoyXoff. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 17 alternatives to JoyToKey and 12 are available for Windows so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Windows alternatives to JoyToKey are reWASD (Paid), Pinnacle Game Profiler (Paid), Joystick 2 Mouse (Free) and Gaming Keyboard Splitter (Free, Open Source).
- A utility for mapping keyboard keys and mouse button actions to your game controller buttons for PC gaming.
- First and only gamepad mapper to make Xbox Elite paddles separate buttons. Works with Xbox Elite, Xbox One, and Xbox 360 controllers. It allows you to map gamepad to keyboard, mouse, and controller.
- Pinnacle Game Profiler allows you to emulate your keyboard and mouse with your video game controller, and otherwise customize the controller's behavior.
- InputMapper is a DS4 (DualShock 4) input mapper that allows you to connect your PS4 gamepad to windows, wired (USB) or wirelessly (Bluetooth).
- Integrate your keyboard and mouse in one place and turn off the Xbox 360 Controller easily on PC.
- Joystick to mouse (also known as joy2mouse) let's you control the mouse and keyboard using your joystick or gamepad.Joystick 2 Mouse has many applications :
- Gaming Keyboard Splitter creates up to 4 virtual xbox 360 controllers and feeds them via one or more keyboards.
- MotioninJoy is a software that makes your PS3 and XBOX controllers work with your PC. It installs a driver for you and you can set up the controller to work.
- An input mapper app that add xinput to Xiaomi Mi Gamepads, so windows games recognize Xiaomi gamepad as a x360 controller & you can play them without any difficulty.
- Put mouse, media and keyboard control in the palms of your hands so you'll never have to leave the couch again!Mouse Control