Free JDownloader Alternatives for Windows
There are many alternatives to JDownloader for Windows if you are looking to replace it. The most popular Windows alternative is Internet Download Manager. It's not free, so if you're looking for a free alternative, you could try DownThemAll or uGet. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 100 alternatives to JDownloader and loads of them are available for Windows so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Windows alternatives to JDownloader are Free Download Manager (Free), Mipony (Free), pyLoad (Free, Open Source) and Xtreme Download Manager (Free, Open Source).
- TubeMaster++ is a powerful tool which can capture multimedia files you are watching or listening from your internet browser (FLV,MP3,MP4).
- Download files using curl or wget.
- AWGG or Advanced Wget GUI is a download or frontend manager of the most popular download engines such as wget, aria2, curl, youtube-dl and axel.
- Download Master effectively solves 3 main problems encountered when downloading files from the Internet: download speed, continued interrupted downloads and management of...
- Download Accelerator Manager (DAM) lets you download not only Internet files but also Web media from sites like YouTube, easily at maximum speed.
- Python Script for 'searching' and 'downloading' hundreds of Google images to the local hard disk!.
- MDownloader is a tiny application designed for downloading files available at the most popular file hosting servers. The .NET alternative to the java based jDownloader.
- MegaDownloader is a download client for MEGA.CO.NZ, allowing you to easily download files from MEGA.CO.NZ.
- MultiGet is an easy-to-use GUI file downloader for Windows/Linux/BSDs/MacOs. It's programmed in C++ and has a GUI based on wxWidgets.
- StreamBuffRe buffers online streams and redirects them to different destinations. This enables you to watch, download or record streams from many different video and livestream internet services. This all works even at the same time.