JACK Audio Connection Kit Alternatives for Mac
There are many alternatives to JACK Audio Connection Kit for Mac if you are looking to replace it. The most popular Mac alternative is Soundflower, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 12 alternatives to JACK Audio Connection Kit and eight of them are available for Mac so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Mac alternatives to JACK Audio Connection Kit are VB-Audio Virtual Cable (Freemium), Loopback (Paid), BlackHole (Free, Open Source) and Dante Via (Paid).
- Soundflower is a Mac OS X system extension that allows applications to pass audio to other applications.
- Connect Audio Applications together with a Virtual Audio Device.
- macOS software for taking the sound from applications and audio input devices and using them as inputs for anything else.
- BlackHole is a modern macOS virtual audio driver that allows applications to pass audio to other applications with zero additional latency.
- Dante Via is easy-to-use software that routes audio, allowing applications and devices to be networked and interconnected using the Dante audio over IP solution.
- SoundDesk Devices are virtual connectors that you can use to route audio across apps.
- SoundDesk is the easiest way to turn your macOS into a professional mixing desk.
- Sound Siphon is a software package that makes your Mac’s audio output available as an audio input device. It enables you to send audio from one application to another where it can be processed, streamed, or recorded.