- VSUsbLogon allows to login Windows in a secure way via USB device, replacing the password based Windows login. You don’t need to remember and type your Windows password (but your system is still password protected).
- Free • Proprietary
- NFC CSP is a software used to emulate the cryptographic functions of smart card using a NFC tag connected to a PCSC reader. It has been designed allow a quick and secure login, independently of the password, like in a hospital.
- Free Personal • Proprietary
- EIDAuthenticate is a software tool used to perform smart card logon on a standalone computer not joined to an active directory domain. The software was designed to support most smart cards and to be compatible with existing smart card components.
- Free Personal • Open Source
The community edition (unmaintained since 2013) is currently not available for download because of a problem with Windows 10; the Enterprise edition is unaffected. Read more at https://www.mysmartlogon.com/download/