Free IronCAD Alternatives for Mac
IronCAD is not available for Mac but there are plenty of alternatives that runs on macOS with similar functionality. The most popular Mac alternative is FreeCAD, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 42 alternatives to IronCAD and many of them are available for Mac so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Mac alternatives to IronCAD are SketchUp (Freemium), LibreCAD (Free, Open Source), Autodesk AutoCAD (Paid) and BricsCAD (Paid).
- FreeCAD is a general purpose parametric 3D CAD modeler. The development is completely Open Source (LGPL License).
- SketchUp (formerly Google Sketchup) is a 3D modeling computer program for a wide range of drawing applications such as architectural, interior design, civil and mechanical...
- LibreCAD (originally QCad then CADuntu) is an open source 2D CAD application for Windows, Apple and Linux.
- 123D Design is a free, powerful, yet simple 3D creation and editing tool which supports many new 3D printers.
- Powerfull 3D design tool for 3D printing, virtual reality and game engine. Exports to STL, OBJ, and HTML5 3D websites.