Internet Explorer Alternatives for Windows
There are many alternatives to Internet Explorer for Windows and since it's discontinued a lot of people are looking for a replacement. The most popular Windows alternative is Mozilla Firefox, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 50 alternatives to Internet Explorer and loads of them are available for Windows so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Windows alternatives to Internet Explorer are Google Chrome (Free), Vivaldi (Free), Opera (Free) and Chromium (Free, Open Source).
- Mozilla Firefox (known simply as Firefox) is a free and open source web browser descended from the Mozilla Application Suite.
- A web browser built for speed, stability and security.
- The Vivaldi browser protects you from trackers, blocks unwanted ads, and puts you in control with unique built-in features. .
- Opera is an innovative browser that focus on implementing new technologies without dropping simplicity and ease of use, speed and security; supporting and contributing to open web...
- Chromium is the open-source browser project from which Google Chrome takes its source.
- Waterfox is a high performance browser based on the Mozilla platform. Made specifically for 64-bit systems, Waterfox has one thing in mind: speed.
- Pale Moon is an Open Source, Goanna-based web browser available for Microsoft Windows and Linux focusing on efficiency and ease of use.
- Firefox Developer Edition brings you latest features, fast performance, and the development tools you need to build for the open web.
- Microsoft's Chromium based browser, rebuilt for performance, compatibility and security.