- Free Personal • Proprietary
- Screen Recorder
- Screenshot Capture Tool
What is IntelliRec?
IntelliRec is a feature-rich, yet easy-to-use screen recorder that can capture the full screen, selected window, or fixed region and save the video to file. It is specifically designed to create software video tutorials, software video demo. Any application that runs on your Windows PC can be recorded including applications with video and audio. You can create presentations from the screen recordings by adding your own audio narration. You can demonstrate how to use a web site or explain a software product usage. It provides the ability to output your screen recordings Windows Media (WMV) format. You can make WMV files that are designed to be played from a streaming server and presented to large audiences over the Internet. Free Screen Recorder Software-IntelliRec has options to set frame rate per seconds, video width and height, flash recording area.
With IntelliRec you can:
- Record what happens on your screen.
- Create tutorials and presentations.
- Record a recurring problem with your computer so you can show technical support people.
- Create software video demos.
- Create video bug report along with audio narration.
- Track specific application activities.
What makes it Intelligent Screen Recorder? IntelliRec lets you record selected application(s)/window(s) including all the child windows of selected application(s). During recording if you move on to another window, the recording will pause and resume on get back to the application/window.
- Screenshot Capture
CategoriesVideo & Movies • Photos & Graphics
Recent user activities on IntelliRec
- tvgoing1 added IntelliRec as alternative(s) to VSDC Free Screen Recorder
- POX added IntelliRec as alternative(s) to ScreenRec
- vaamio added IntelliRec as alternative(s) to Vaam
Comments and Reviews Post a comment/review