Indigo Renderer Alternatives for Mac
There are many alternatives to Indigo Renderer for Mac if you are looking to replace it. The most popular Mac alternative is Cycles Renderer, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 49 alternatives to Indigo Renderer and many of them are available for Mac so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Mac alternatives to Indigo Renderer are Adobe Dimension (Paid), LuxCoreRender (Free, Open Source), Keyshot (Paid) and V-Ray (Paid).
- Cycles is Blender’s ray-trace based production render engine and in development since 2011.
- Create high-quality, photorealistic images with the 3D tool made for graphic designers.
- LuxCoreRender is a physically based and unbiased rendering engine. Based on state of the art algorithms, LuxCoreRender simulates the flow of light according to physical equations, thus producing realistic images of photographic quality.
- KeyShot is an interactive raytracing and global illumination program developed by Luxion for both PC and Mac that breaks down the complexity of creating photographic images from...
- V-Ray 2.0 for 3ds Max is a complete rendering solution, which combines the power of the well-known V-Ray award-winning production rendering engine with the flexibility and...
- appleseed is a modern, open source, physically-based rendering engine designed to produce photorealistic images, animations and visual effects.
- PhotoRealistic RenderMan, or PRMan for short, is a proprietary photorealistic RenderMan-compliant renderer.
- Physically based renderer.
- Powerful, feature-rich and fast standalone raytracing renderer.Exporters from Blender and Google SketchUp are also available.
- Sunflow is an open-source rendering system for photo-realistic image synthesis.