Free Indexhibit AlternativesCMS Tools and other similar apps like Indexhibit
Grav is an easy to use, yet powerful, opensource CMS that requires no database. In a nutshell, installing Grav is a matter of unzipping the file. It is fast, has sophisticated caching, and a light footprint for optimal performance.
Suggest and vote on features
- - Grav is the most popular Web-based & Self-Hosted alternative to Indexhibit.
- - Grav is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to Indexhibit.
Automad is a file-based flat CMS and template engine. It is designed to be fully portable without any dependencies on databases or fixed locations and doesn't require any complicated setup process. All data gets stored in a human readable form.Suggest and vote on features
Cargo evolved out of the system that runs the SpaceCollective community. We found it remarkably successful and efficient in creating visual content on the web, placing a strong emphasis on design, layout, image quality and typography.Suggest and vote on features
ImpressPages is a PHP framework with admin panel. A new MVC engine is under the hood so you can customize ImpressPages in no time. Write your own plugins and themes to suit your and customers’ needs best.Suggest and vote on features
ImpressPages CMS FeaturesDiscontinued
Its main repository https://github.com/impresspages/ImpressPages did not update since 2018. Website is unaccessable due to the certificate expired.
Powerful and easy to use CMS with page builder to build websites, blogs or ecommerce stores.Suggest and vote on features
- Support for ThemesYou can use themes and templates to change the look and feel of Vvveb.
- WYSIWYG SupportVvveb integrates a WYSIWYG editor to edit the look and content of a document, page, or file.
- Support for BootstrapVvveb supports the popular CSS framework Bootstrap.
- WYSIWYG HTML EditorVvveb allows you to make and preview changes to an application or website in real time, without needing to know code.
- No Coding RequiredVvveb can be used without an coding or programming skills.
- Hierarchical StructureOrganize your notes, pages, documents, etc., hierarchically with Vvveb.
- No registration requiredYou can use most of the features in Vvveb without registration.
- LightweightVvveb consumes less device resources compared to similar apps.
- No TrackingVvveb will not track you or use your personal data.
Symphony is an XSLT-powered open source content management system
It's a web-based content management system (CMS) that enables users to create and manage websites and web applications of all shapes and sizes—from the simplest of blogs to bustling news sites and feature-pack.
- - Symphony CMS is the most popular Windows, Mac & Linux alternative to Indexhibit.
SPIP is a publishing system for the Internet in which great importance is attached to collaborative working, to multilingual environments, and to simplicity of use for web authors. It is free software, distributed under the GNU/GPL licence.Suggest and vote on features
phpSQLiteCMS is a simple and lightweight open source web content management system (CMS) based on PHP and SQLite. It's licensed under the GNU General Public License.Discontinued
The last update is from 2013.
Backdrop CMS is a simple, lightweight, and easy to use Content Management System used to build attractive, professional websites. Use it for everything from a single-administrator's personal blog site, to a complex, multi-role, business e-commerce platform.Suggest and vote on features
Backdrop CMS Features
Lutece is an open source platform developed by the City of Paris to help you develop digital solutions. Honed for cities’ use through almost 20 years of development, Lutece has evolved into multifaceted platform with more than 400 plugins.Lutece has no features, suggest some!
BlazeBlogger is a simple to use but capable CMS for the command line. Being written in Perl as a cross-platform application, and producing static content without the need of database servers or server-side scripting, it is literally a CMS without boundaries suitable for a wide...Suggest and vote on features
- Command line interfaceBlazeBlogger either have CLI support or is a CLI-only app.
Last version seems to be BlazeBlogger 1.2.0 from 2011-02-20, see http://blaze.blackened.cz/tags/release/
XOOPS CMS is an extensible, OO (Object Oriented), easy to use dynamic web content management system (CMS) written in PHP. XOOPS is the ideal tool for developing small to large dynamic community websites, intra company portals, corporate portals, weblogs and much more.Suggest and vote on features