Incognito Crypto Wallet
The Incognito Wallet is completely open-source, the combined effort of users and developers from all over the world. People building privacy for people.
- Free • Open Source
- Crypto Wallet
What is Incognito Crypto Wallet?
Enable privacy for any of your cryptocurrencies, and any of your crypto activities. Hide your Bitcoin balance, obscure your Ether history, or buy DAI privately – all from the Incognito wallet.
Incognito doesn’t ask for your ID, or expose your transactional history. It’s the only way to hold, send, buy and sell any cryptocurrency with true anonymity.
Incognito uses zero-knowledge proofs optimized for mobile so you can:
- Trade: buy and sell crypto anonymously
- Send & Receive: transfer coins confidentially
- Hold: turn your public coins into privacy coins
- Invest: grow your crypto anonymously
- Stake: run a Node to power privacy and earn crypto
Don’t leave yourself exposed. Go Incognito. It’s non-custodial, decentralized, and completely open-source.
Need more info? Ask your fellow privacy nerds at incognito.org.
Incognito Crypto Wallet Screenshots
Incognito Crypto Wallet Features
Incognito Crypto Wallet information
- 3.83 avg rating
No comments or reviews, maybe you want to be first?Post a comment/review
- Privacy Protection
- Privacy Tool
- Security & Privacy
- Mobile wallet
CategoriesBitcoin & Cryptocurrency • Security & Privacy
Recent user activities on Incognito Crypto Wallet
- altts1zed added Incognito Crypto Wallet as alternative(s) to BlueWallet
- ancryptowallet added Incognito Crypto Wallet as alternative(s) to AnCrypto Wallet
- justarandom added Incognito Crypto Wallet as alternative(s) to Monerujo
Comments and Reviews Post a comment/review