If you have accidentally deleted some items (emails, contacts, calendars, notes, tasks, journals, etc) from an Outlook file, there are several methods to recover those deleted items. The easiest and most convenient one is to use iMyFone ScanOutlook. This makes it easy for you to recover your Outlook PST files, regardless of whether they are recently deleted or permanently deleted. You can also repair PST files via this tool. There are many other powerful features of ScanOutlook, making it a must-have tool for Outlook users.
1. ScanOutlook is not just ideal for repairing PST (Personal Storage Table) files but also helps you repair OST (Offline Storage Table) files.
2. You're able to recover all Outlook related files, like Journals, Notes, Tasks, Calendar, Contacts, Attachments, and emails, even the permanently deleted ones with ScanOutlook.
3. The tool allows you export data in a wide range of formats, including PST, PDF, HTML, RTF, MSG, and EML selectively.
4. The tool locates OST and PST files automatically. You can also search for the OST file if you do not know its default location.
5. ScanOutlook provides the opportunity to review your lost data for free.... More Info »