The most popular alternative is XMind, which is free. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 50 alternatives to iMindMap so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting iMindMap alternatives are FreeMind (Free, Open Source), Freeplane (Free, Open Source), TheBrain (Freemium) and MindMeister (Freemium).
- XMind is a brainstorming and mind mapping application. It provides a rich set of different visualization styles, and allows sharing of created mind maps via their website.
- Free and open source, Java-based mind-mapping app for the desktop featuring a hierarchical editor that emphasizes folding.
- Extensible, multi-platform mind mapping creation, analysis and presentation software.
- TheBrain helps you organize all your Web pages, contacts, documents, emails and files in a context-driven visual map. .
- MindMeister is the market-leader in online mind mapping.
- Coggle is a simple, beautiful, powerful way of structuring information.
- Visual brainstorming tool for quickly capturing and organizing your thoughts and ideas on desktop and mobile.
- a simple yet powerful mindmapping tool that supports brainstorming, presentation and collaboration .
- SimpleMind is a great Mind Mapper with focus on simplicity and ease of use. Multiplatform, with live mindmap transfer.
- MindManager’s flexible mind maps promote freeform thinking and quick organization of ideas, so creativity and productivity can live in harmony. Capture ideas. Manage meetings.