Open Source Image for Windows (Image for Linux) Alternatives
The most popular alternative is Clonezilla, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 24 alternatives to Image for Windows (Image for Linux) so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Image for Windows (Image for Linux) alternatives are Win32 Disk Imager (Free, Open Source), FOG Project (Free, Open Source), Cronopete (Free, Open Source) and WinDiskFlash (Free, Open Source).
- Open-source partition and disk imaging, cloning and recovery solution with multicast support to clone 40+ computers simultaneously.
- A utility that can write a raw backup image of your hard drive to a removable device or vice versa.
- FOG is a free open-source cloning/imaging solution/rescue suite. A alternative solution used to image Windows XP, Vista PCs using PXE, PartImage, and a Web GUI to tie it together.
- A Linux clone of Time Machine, the backup utility for Mac from Apple. It aims to mimic it as closely as possible.
- A tool for easily flashing or creating raw disk images (aka dd images) under Windows.
- fwbackups is a feature-rich user backup program that allows you to backup your documents anytime, anywhere.
- ODIN (Open Disk Imager in a Nutshell) is a utility for easy backup of hard drive volumes or complete hard drives under Windows. A disk image can be created or restored.