Free Image for Windows (Image for Linux) Alternatives
The most popular alternative is Clonezilla, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 24 alternatives to Image for Windows (Image for Linux) so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Image for Windows (Image for Linux) alternatives are Macrium Reflect (Freemium), Win32 Disk Imager (Free, Open Source), Rollback Rx (Freemium) and EaseUS ToDo BackUp (Freemium).
- Open-source partition and disk imaging, cloning and recovery solution with multicast support to clone 40+ computers simultaneously.
- Protect your data, upgrade your hard disk or try new operating systems in the safe knowledge that everything is securely saved in an easily recovered backup file.
- A utility that can write a raw backup image of your hard drive to a removable device or vice versa.
- RollBack Rx client is a system restore utility that enables home users and IT professionals to easily restore a PC to a time before certain events occurred.
- Create file backups in full, incremental, or differential modes, using templates for iTunes, mail, contacts, documents, and photos.
- FOG is a free open-source cloning/imaging solution/rescue suite. A alternative solution used to image Windows XP, Vista PCs using PXE, PartImage, and a Web GUI to tie it together.
- USB Image Tool can create images of USB flash drives and MP3 players, that are mounted as USB drives.
- Genie Timeline is a time machine backup software for Windows that automatically, wirelessly and continuously backs up music files, videos, photos, documents, files and folders on...
- MiniTool ShadowMaker is a backup software for Windows and provides enterprise-level backup.
- DriveImage XML is a reliable program for easy imaging and backing up partitions and logical drives.