iGTD Alternatives for Windows
iGTD is not available for Windows but there are plenty of alternatives that runs on Windows with similar functionality. The most popular Windows alternative is Simplenote, which is free. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 100 alternatives to iGTD and loads of them are available for Windows so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Windows alternatives to iGTD are Todoist (Freemium), TagSpaces (Freemium, Open Source), Org mode (Free, Open Source) and Remember The Milk (Freemium).
- The simplest way to keep notes.
- Todoist is a task manager thats useful, fast and easy to use. Accomplish more, every day.Millions of people rely on Todoist to get things done.
- TagSpaces is an open source personal data manager.It helps you organize and browse your files on every platform.Cross-platform file tagging and file finding
- Org mode is for keeping notes, maintaining TODO lists, planning projects, and authoring documents with a fast and effective plain-text system.
- The smart to-do app for busy people.
- Online Notebook application: Zoho Notebook lets you combine text, images, audio, video, RSS feeds, documents and much more.
- Colorful & powerful sticky notes app for Windows & Phones. Set reminder alarms, attach them to any website or document, organize them using folders/tags, sync sticky notes between devices & send notes across LAN or to any contact across the globe.
- Create instant task lists, share notes, and video chat, all on the same page. Taskade is a modern organization and collaboration tool for getting things done. Get our app on Web, Mobile, Chrome, Mac and Windows. Taskade is simple, flexible, and fun! .
- Task Coach is a simple open source todo manager to keep track of personal tasks and todo lists. It is designed for composite tasks, and also offers effort tracking, categories, notes and more.
- Taskwarrior is an ambitious project bringing sophisticated capabilities to a simple and elegant productivity tool.